As a team, we regularly think about, reflect on, discuss, and strive to improve how we are working together. We use the same tools, exercises, and best practices that we share with our clients (including our Team Assessment).
We understand what it takes for teams to become more effective because we face many of the same obstacles and challenges.
The Boda team values represent the characteristics, beliefs, and practices that are foundational to the Boda team—our values inform how we work with each other, and our clients. That’s why it’s important that we share them.
Boda Team Values
- Excellence. We hold a very high bar for the quality of our work and relationships. Our clients and our team deserve that.
- Relationships. We genuinely care about, and are committed to, the people we work with—clients, colleagues, and partners.
- Curiosity. We are fascinated by people, knowledge, and the world around us. We practice passionate inquiry to increase our understanding.
- Authenticity. We are transparent and genuine with each other and with our clients.
- Growth mindset. We know we can always be better. We invest our time, attention, and resources in learning and improving.
- Humility. We are capable, experienced, and confident, but never arrogant or boastful. We know there are many effective ways to think, act, and succeed.
- Generosity. We eagerly offer and share our knowledge, time, and resources.
- Radical candor. In service of our clients’ and teammates’ development and success, we proactively share our perspectives and feedback, in the context of a caring relationship.
- Reliability. We can be counted on to do what we say we’re going to do.
If our approach resonates with you, we’d love to talk.