Leaders need to develop skills, and so do teams.
Organizations tend to assume that a group of leaders will come together and naturally form an effective team, but it doesn’t usually happen that way.
Everyone on the team brings their own skills, experiences, styles, and preferences. And when you mix that all together, there’s a lot of potential—and also a lot of differences. Learning how to navigate this mix and bring out the best in everyone, individually and collectively, takes some work. Our team workshops lead the way.
Team workshop topics are just as broad as leadership development topics.
Some of our most popular workshops include:
- Presentation Excellence and Executive Presence
- Giving and Receiving Effective Feedback
- Navigating Change and Transition
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Navigating Conflict and Challenging Conversations
- Improving Workplace Communication Using DISC
- Leveraging Differences in Thinking Styles